- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Children’s privacy is of primary concern to us.
1. WE DO NOT collect online contact information without parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to suspend participation in the activity. Without prior parental notification, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes.
2. WE DO NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information from children.
3. WE DO NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from children.
4. WE DO NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. WE DO NOT require a child to provide us with more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
All email subscriptions are managed by Feedburner and you can unsubscribe anytime with a click of a mouse.
For your convenience, instructions for unsubscribing are included in each email newsletter as well.